Hertz Lowest Price Challenge - We will match the price if you find lower rates!*
With a commitment to provide all our customers with a great travel experience that offers superior access, flexibility and the best value for money, Hertz are proud to introduce our Lowest Price Challenge.
We are so confident that we offer not only the best value for money, but the lowest price available in over 30 airport locations, that if you find a lower rate we will match the price.*
*How to claim:
So if you find a lower rate on a like for like comparison, advise your customer service representative at the time of reservation or simply contact Hertz on 0044 (0) 207 365 8789, up to 12 working hours after the time of booking with Hertz.
Successful claims will receive a refund of the relevant difference between the Hertz rate and the available rate through the International Car Rental Company within 8 days.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Lowest Price Challenge is available at the following airports: Gerona (Spain), Bergamo, Pisa, Ciampino, Treviso, (deleted Forli) Pescara (Italy), Stansted, Prestwick (UK), Hahn, Weeze, Baden Baden, Bremen, Friedrichshafen, Memmingen, Berlin Altenburg, Luebeck (Germany), Charleroi (Belgium), Beauvais, Carcassonne, Limoges, Nimes (France), Eindhoven (Netherlands), Shannon, Cork (Irelend), Zadar, Pula (Croatia), Constanta (Romania), Luqa (Malta), Prague, Brno (Czech Republic), Bratislava (for Vienna in Slovakia).
2. Only online prices, direct from International Car Rental Companies owning or operating their own fleet of vehicles will be matched, i.e. car rental companies operating in more than one country.
3. The claim must be based on a like for like comparison of the vehicle type, duration, location, rental and rate conditions.
4. The vehicle at the lower price must be available online with an immediate confirmation.
5. Special offer, promotional and contracted prices are excluded.
6. Claims must be made at the time of reservation or up to 12 working hours after the time of booking with Hertz and the rate must still be available at the time of the claim. Please call 0044 (0) 207 365 8789 to make a claim (during office hours Monday-Friday 0900-1730).
7. Claims must include your Hertz reservation number, International Car Rental Company’s name and web address, dates of travel, exact car group requested, pick-up and drop-off locations and exact pick-up and drop-off times.
8. All information must be supplied at the time of the call or the claim will not be accepted.
9. Hertz must be able to verify the claim. If the International Car Rental Company’s price can not be verified on the internet the claim will be invalid.
10. Where a claim is successful, the relevant difference between the rate in the Hertz reservation and the rate available through the International Car Rental Company will be processed for refund within 8 days. For reservations where payment has not yet been made, the Hertz rate will be amended to match the International Car Rental Company’s rate. Refunds will be issued to the credit/ debit card used for the rental.
11. Any claim that can’t be verified or where the information supplied is incomplete will not be accepted.
12. Hertz reserves the right to amend or discontinue this offer at any time by giving 24hrs notice to be displayed on www.ryanair.com